INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
1.Data Controller’s indentity and contacts
The data controller is Luca Carati Srl, (P. Iva /CF 01388690065),located in Valenza, Via S. Salvatore 65, e-mail email@example.com
2.Porpouse of the processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Provision of services requested by the user;
- Direct and indirect marketing and market research;
The treatment referred to in letter a) is necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user, while the processing referred to in letters b) requires your express consent by affixing specific "flags".
It should be noted that the direct marketing activity (carried out by Luca Carati Srl) aims to collect and use data that are pertinent and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purpose for which they are processed, to elaborate research studies, market statistics, send advertising and information material, perform direct sales or placement of products or services, send commercial information, make interactive commercial communications.
With reference to marketing activities, it is specified that, in the event of failure and specific consent to processing by the user, it will not be possible to carry out the aforementioned activities.
3.Categories Of Personal Data
The categories of personal data collected by the Data Controller during navigation or purchases on the site are as follows:
- Personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on www.lucacarati.it: such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment data;
- E-mail address when registering for our newsletter service;
- Personal data provided by the Customer at the time of contact with Customer Service to provide the requested assistance;
- subject to your consent, we collect and use your personal data for commercial communications;
- for the registration of the Account on www.lucacarati.it, we collect the name and surname, e-mail address, password and date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the site. With your express consent, by analyzing your personal data, we can process information about your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, in order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes.
- Navigation data on www.lucacarati.it, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and save this information on our servers.
We inform you that Luca Carati Srl does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access the services offered, you declare that you are of legal age.
As part of the aforementioned purposes, your data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects: site manager, banking operators, internet providers, companies specializing in IT and telematic services, couriers, marketing agencies, research companies market and data processing. Your data may be transmitted to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, prevention and protection against threats to public security, for defense operations of a right in court or for other reasons of protection.
For the subjects indicated, only the category of recipients is indicated, as they are subject to frequent updates and revisions. Therefore, Interested Parties may request the updated list of recipients by contacting the Data Controller through the channels indicated in art. 1 of this statement.
5.Data Transfer to Other Countries
User data may be transferred to third parties indicated in the art. 3 of this disclosure established in countries not belonging to the European Union, all in compliance with the principles indicated in the art. 45 and 46 of the GDPR relating to the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or to adequate guarantees.
The updated list of recipients of data transfers established in countries not belonging to the European Union is available by e-mail request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the specific purposes of the processing and, specifically:
-For the purposes indicated to point a) of Article 2 for the time necessary to fulfill the request and, in any case, no later than 10 years from the time of collection of your data for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations and , in any case, no later than the terms established by law for the limitation of rights;
-For the purposes referred to in point b) and c) d) e) f) of art. 2 data are kept for 24 months;
We have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Center and Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access - the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
Requests relating to the exercise of user rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and in the number of requests can this term be extended by an additional 2 (two) months.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller using the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this statement.
7.Communication and provision of data
The provision of data by the user is mandatory as necessary to provide the service requested. Therefore, any refusal by the user to provide the data may result in the non-provision of the service, to the extent that such data are necessary for such purposes.
Latest update: Jun 24, 2019